- Understanding business processes.
- Strong Relationship Management Skills
- Identify, Build and Manage Relationships with Key decision makers.
- Bid submission and registration.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Liaison with senior managers’ w.r.t vendor and customer applications.
- Gathering relevant Bids from provided portals and working on qualified opportunities.
Update vendor documentation for latest opportunities, discount and reward programs.
- Creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Create and update existing customer accounts in corporate database.
- Set up sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Upsell customers to compatible products on basis of research and product line understanding.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
- Keeps management informed of all activities, including timely preparation of reports.
Business Development Executive (IT Sales)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad