• Communicating with clients, making outbound calls to potential clients, and following up on leads.
• Understanding clients’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answering potential clients’ questions and sending additional information via email.
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential clients.
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services.
• Upselling products and services.
• Researching and qualifying new leads.
• Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
• * Minimum 2 years of experience in a US Based call center or a related sales position.
• Experience in EHR/PMS sales would be a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software would be preferred • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. • Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong listening and sales skills.
Office Timing: 8:00 PM to 05:00 AM (PST)